- Made of Kiln Seasoned (moisture contain of approximately 14% at the time of dispatch),Treated Teak Wood finished with 21 mm thick, 57 to 83 mm wide and in random length in tongue and groove shape.
- The edges of the boards will have a finger lock groove and the bottom side with air pass groove and treated with special anti-termite and water resistant lacquer.
- Teak wood is the hardest of hard woods and is the recommended wood for Badminton court. All major tournaments are played on Teak Wood Floor only
Badminton court can be prepared in different cushion thickness suiting budget of the clients and level of the players.Also, we undertake all the civil construction jobs and all lightning work as per clients requirements. Moreover, all the related accessories that are required at the site are also arranged and provided.
- Full width of the court is 6. 1 meters (20 ft), and in singles this width is reduced to 5. 18 meters (17 ft)
- Full length of the court is 13. 4 meters (44 ft)
- The service courts are marked by a centre line dividing the width of the court, by a short service line at a distance of 1. 98 meters (6. 5 ft) from the net, and by the outer side and back boundaries
- In doubles, the service court is also marked by a long service line, which is 0. 78 meters (2 ft 6 inch) from the back boundary
- The net is 1. 55 meters (5 ft 1 inch) high at the edges and 1. 524 meters (5 ft) high in the centre
- The net posts are placed over the doubles side lines, even when singles is played.
Whether it is for Sports flooring, teak wood has been a preferred solid wood material since many long years. In this article we take a look at the advantages of teak wood.
Benefits of using Teak Wood:
- Aesthetic appeal : Teak wood has a very attractive looking straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown colour. In addition to this teak wood Sports Flooring also feels great to the touch, when compared with the newer engineered wood alternatives such as Particle boards, MDF and even plywood.
There are other hardwoods which are nearly as strong as teak, but it's mainly because of its beauty that teak wood is so popular all over the world.
- Very Strong : Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong, not only when compared to softwoods such as Mango wood or Pine wood, but also when compared with most of the other hardwood species of trees.
- Very Durable : With proper care, teak wood furniture lasts for many long years (in many cases over 100 years). This is the reason why we still find antique teak pieces around. If you wish to buy furniture that will serve you, your children and then your grandchildren, then the best option is to go for teak wood furniture. Compare this longevity with particle board furniture which lasts only 2 to 3 years. This is because particle boards are not as strong and often get damaged while relocating or because of water. Durability can be counted as one of most significant advantage that teak wood offers.
- Natural resistance to termites and insects : Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy wood. Anyone who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden Flooring before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wood, and is the reason why teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species.
- Heat moderation : Teak wood like all other solid wooden Flooring moderates heat. What this means is that it does not become too hot or too cold in the hot summers or the cold winters even when exposed to the elements. Though most people do not explicitly notice this particular quality of wood, it is one of the reasons why people instinctively like the touch and feel of natural wood Flooring compared to its plastic or metal counterparts.
- Resists rot and decay : Teak wood has a very high density, and does not rot or decay easily. This is the reason why it is so durable. Teak wood also has a natural resistance to several alkaline and acidic substances. Hence it does not get spoiled or stained easily.
- High dimensional stability : Properly seasoned teak wood furniture does not warp or shrink too much. It retains its dimensions and is a stable material. Seasoning of wood involves drying the timber logs obtained from trees, so as to reduce its moisture content.Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
- Moisture-resistant:Another important advantage of teak wood is that it has a good resistance to moisture and water. Other than its beauty, this is the reason why it is the preferred wood material used in ship-building for making the wooden flooring and decks.Because of its moisture resistance, teak wood is well suited for making indoor furniture as well as high quality garden furniture.
- Can be hand-carved : From a carpenter's or artisan's point of view, teak is a fantastic material to work with, because unlike engineered wood products such as Particle boards, MDF or plywood, it can be hand-carved to increase its beauty. Most of the antique teak wood flooring often has interesting design patterns or shapes carved into the wood surface. Teak wood can be also be easily sawn and cut to desired sizes to make customized pieces of teak wood furniture as per client's requirements.
- Its heavy : Teak wood is a very dense wood and has a high weight to volume ratio. This can be considered a beneficial trait, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the denser and heavier a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this most people have a distinct preference towards heavy and sturdy pieces of furniture, when it comes to buying solid wood Flooring
- Indoor Badminton Court
- Parquit Flooring
- Multipurpose Sports Court
- Yoga Room
- Spa Room
- Gym Flooring
- Office Flooring
- Residency Master Bedroom Wooden Flooring